Tips to stop hair fall and boost hair growth
- Aloe Vera - Take the stalk of Aloe Vera and extract the pulp. Apply it to your hair and scalp and leave it for about 45 minutes. Rinse with normal water. Do this three to four times a week to see better results.
- Fenugreek seeds - Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water. Grind it to a fine paste the next day and apply it to your hair and scalp. Leave the paste on your head for about 30 minutes. You can cover your scalp using a shower cap to keep it moist. After 30 to 40 minutes, rinse it with normal water. You don’t have to use any shampoo. Do it twice a week for a month for control hair fall.
- Coconut milk - Massage in the coconut milk into your scalp and hair. Apply the milk from scalp to hair ends. Wrap a towel around your head and leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes. After that, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cold water. Do it once a week for effective results.
- Gooseberry or Amla - add the dried gooseberries to the coconut oil and boil it till the oil turns black. Let the oil come to room temperature and then massage it into your scalp. Keep it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with normal water and shampoo.
- Beetroot juice - Put the beetroot leaves in 2 cups of water and boil it till the water is reduced to half its quantity. Let it cool and then grind it. Add the henna to make a paste. Apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it for around 20 minutes and then rinse it with normal water. Follow this procedure thrice a week to control hair fall and make it healthy.
- Onion juice - Dip the cotton ball in the onion juice and apply it to your scalp. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off using normal water and a mild shampoo. Follow this procedure once a week and see the difference.