Foods That Increase Bone Cartilage & Regenerate it
- Almonds - These nuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and manganese. Omega 3 reduces inflammation. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the body from damage. Manganese helps glucosamine work quicker and more effectively as it repairs joints.
- Turmeric and Ginger - One of the best ways to increase bone cartilage is to include more ginger and turmeric into your diet. Both ginger and turmeric are revered for their amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Not only can these two super roots help to protect your remaining cartilage from suffering further damage, but they can also help to provide relief from pain.
- Garlic - Garlic protect your joints and cartilage. You could also eat onions, leeks, or chives—these foods have organo-sulfur compounds in them, which, unsurprisingly, are an organic source of sulfur. Sulfur is not something normally thought of when considering diet, but for preventing joint pain, it is rather important.
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil is rich in essential oils that reduce inflammation, reduce pain, hydrate tissues, and protect against viruses, bacteria, and fungi that deal damage to our bodies. It can be used both internally and topically.
- Pomegranate - Pomegranate extract repair cartilage damaged by osteoarthritis, it lowered levels of an inflammatory chemical linked with overproduction of a certain enzyme. This enzyme is essential for cartilage replacement but when too much is produced, cartilage wears down. Joints likely absorb the juice when you drink it.
- Cherries - Any rich-colored fruits, like cherries, blueberries, or pomegranates, are good at promoting joint health. This is due to a substance called anthocyanins that is responsible for their color.
- Gelatin - Other than using it as a salad dressing or a desert, gelatin has another advantage, it’s a great natural remedy for regenerating the knee cartilage, hip and other joints. It was found that gelatin can help in regeneration of cartilage because it has a similar structure.