Ginseng, Popular Chinese Herb May Not be Healthy
- Health experts says The popular Chinese herb ginseng cause bladder cancer.
- Ginseng is usually used in energy drinks or herbal teas.
- Some reports had claimed that it has anti-cancer properties. But doctors and experts say otherwise.
- The number of bladder cancer in China is double than anywhere else in the world.
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in men
- Pain while urinating, blood in the urine, sudden weight loss are symptoms for prostate cancer.